SABA-DE President Anne Gwal will speak at the opening breakfast of the annual Delaware Minority Job Fair (DMJF) for 2nd and 3rd year law students being held at the Widener University School of Law (Wilmington Campus) on Saturday, August 11, 2012. SABA-DE is a proud sponsor of this year’s DMJF which provides law students the opportunity to interview with well-respected Delaware employers as well as to learn about the practice of law from leaders of the legal community. Over the years, several SABA-DE members (who probably would not have otherwise become members of the Delaware bar) have come to Delaware to practice law through the DMJF.
- South Asian Bar Association of Delaware Announces New Board
- SABA-DE to Celebrate 10th Anniversary with Facebook’s Paul Grewal
- SCOTUS: An Insider’s Perspective with Pratik Shah and Tejinder Singh – June 14, 2016
- Free Community Event Featuring Author and Community Activist Deepa Iyer
- Luncheon featuring U.S. Ambassador Robin Raphel – October 9, 2013